Wish you could straighten teeth without braces? Ask one of our dentists if Invisalign® is right for you.
The number one reason people get their teeth straightened is for appearance.
Crooked teeth might be something you are embarrassed about. That can wear on your confidence and cause you to smile less but they can also effect your health.
Misaligned teeth may affect your ability to chew, causing you pain every time you eat or can affect the way you articulate sound, causing problems with speech. It can be hard to clean in between crooked teeth. This can result in tooth decay and gum disease.
What is Invisalign®?
Like the name suggests, Invisalign are invisible aligners that straighten teeth little by little into a beautiful smile.
The Invisalign System is a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made, removable aligners made with unique SmartForce® technology, the Invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
How does the Invisalign® System work?
- Invisalign® aligners are removable, making it easier to brush and floss to maintain your oral health during treatment
- Using Align Tech’s proprietary software, we create a customized 3D treatment plan based on your records, which you can view and know how the final position of your teeth are predicted to reach. This also informs you of the likely length of the treatment.
- The customised aligners are made at by our technician and sent back to us within 10 days.
- Your series of custom made aligners will be given to you (typically 3-4 sets at a time) for you to wear everyday and change approximately every 2 weeks.
- You will visit us every 6 to 8 weeks to monitor your progress and receive the next series of aligners.
The advantages of Invisalign® treatment.
- The aligners are removable allowing you to maintain your oral health by brushing and flossing.
- Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment.
- The aligners are virtually invisible, people wouldn’t know you are having your teeth straightened.
- Get straighter teeth more comfortable and predictably thanks to innovative SmartForce and SmartTrack® technologies in Invisalign aligners.
- Suitable for an active lifestyle, no metal brackets cutting into your gums.
- Removable when craving a snack so you have the freedom to eat, chew & drink with out having to brush your teeth every time after.
- Visit your Dentist only every 6-8 weeks.
Want more information?
If you have any further questions or queries, don’t hesitate to contact us.
1 Meura Street
We are open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Ample free parking
Wheelchair/scooter friendly access
Applecross House Dentists
We are located at 1 Meura Street, Matamata.
We are members of the NZDA. New Zealand Dental Association, the professional association for New Zealand dentists.
As well as providing services for its members,, the NZDA is the one body able to speak on behalf of NZ dentistry as a whole.
We are very proud supporters of St John New Zealand, who provide an amazing service to our community.